About the Company
When you work for Brilliant Logic, your colleagues become like family and your clients are your friends. We are a boutique marketing agency that is proud to offer a work culture where you can work on national accounts, from a base on the beautiful Central Coast of NSW.
You can take pleasure in knowing that as soon as you’ve hit send on that last email for the day, you can be off enjoying the calmness of the ocean or walking the dog after work!
As a reputable marketing, social media and design agency, we are looking for our next enthusiastic and driven Graphic Designer.
We pride ourselves on developing exciting campaigns and offering holistic strategic marketing. We offer something that other agencies cannot – an all-hands-on-deck, think tank approach to PR, marketing, social media, communications, websites and design.
About the Role
Your role will be diverse and challenging, allowing you to make a genuine impact on our business and clients to deliver creative, inspiring and artistic work.
This role would expose you to a wide range of projects and activities, including assisting in the creative development of marketing & communication materials and dealing with internationally and nationally recognised brands in the fields of leisure, lifestyle, aged care, health, hospitality, not-for-profit, retail and Indigenous.
Whilst there is plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skills to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive in this role including a proactive and creative mindset, the ability to think outside the box and the willingness to collaborate with the team to achieve successful outcomes for our clients.
Our team is a mix of word ninjas, creative types, client focused, social media addicts, tech savvy, illustrators, web design and building geeks all hungry for success. Quite frankly, our next Graphic Designer needs to come armed with creative confidence and drive to be part of this passionate team.
- Creativity and enthusiasm
- Strong graphic design capabilities, with the ability to take direction and generate concepts independently
- Excellent skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Experience in digital design – websites, digital magazines and EDMs
- At least 1 year of commercial experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to be a ‘problem solver’
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to show initiative
- A desire to work in an office with a team of driven and creative individuals
- Experience in, or direct exposure to, brand identity development and implementation
- The confidence and resilience required to deal with a fast-paced working environment.
- Degree/Qualification in Graphic Design
- Experience in website design
- Experience in customer service
- Experience with back end website development skills
- Experience in using MailChimp
- More than 2 years of commercial experience
Your role would include:
- Designing websites, HTML templates, e-newsletters and digital banners
- Developing engaging, professional and creative artwork/ graphic design materials.
- Editing images and photos in Photoshop
- Successfully managing a schedule of work often with multiple concurrent projects
What makes our workplace different?
- Close knit team of creatives
- Flexible family & work conditions
- Unique opportunity to work within a fast-paced and growing agency
You should be confident in your ability to undertake all graphic design tasks without supervision. More importantly however this candidate must be very creative and driven to develop exciting, professional new brands and design engaging promotional materials, websites, advertisements, event materials, digital assets, brochures, signage and much more.
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter to Operations Manager Kim Patterson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.