Brilliant Logic is a fast-paced public relations, communication, marketing and design agency, with a varied client portfolio. We are looking for our next enthusiastic, outgoing and driven Communications & Marketing Assistant, based from our Central Coast head office to join our tight-knit team of creatives.
We pride ourselves on developing exciting campaigns and offering holistic strategic marketing. We offer something that other agencies cannot – an all-hands-on-deck, think tank approach to PR, marketing, websites and design.
About the Role
This is a sought after position, suitable for an eager, results-oriented individual looking to get their foot in the door of the communication and marketing industry with the view to grow quickly within our team.
The role would expose you to a wide range of projects and activities, including media management, digital and social media marketing, public relations and event coordination and dealing with internationally and nationally recognised brands in the fields of retail, lifestyle, aged care, health, hospitality and leisure.
- Your day-to-day role would include:
- Developing ideas for marketing and social media strategies
- Assisting with writing/editing and preparing documents
- Editing and proofreading content
- Generating engaging content for social media posts
- Monitor and measure campaign effectiveness
- Assisting with event planning and working on events where required
- Assisting account managers on an ad-hoc basis
- Updating content on CMS for client websites
- Basic receptionist duties, including answering the phones and greeting/liaising with clients
- General administrative duties including writing emails, compiling databases and collating media clippings
Whilst there is plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skills to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive in this role including a proactive and self-starting mindset, the ability to think outside the box and the willingness to collaborate with the team to achieve successful outcomes for our clients.
Our team is a mix of word ninjas, creative types, client-focused, social media addicts, tech-savvy, lateral thinkers, web designers and building geeks all hungry for success. Quite frankly, our next Communications & Marketing Assistant needs to come armed with the confidence and drive to be part of this passionate team.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A developed understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube) and an ability to craft engaging posts and content on these platforms
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- A valid driver’s licence (P1 or higher) and your own vehicle
- A desire to work in an office with a team of driven and creative individuals
- An enthusiastic personality with a willingness to learn new skills
- A welcoming and professional manner
- The confidence and resilience required to work efficiently in a very fast-paced creative office environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Display an interest in the marketing, communications or events industry
- A tertiary qualification in Public Relations, Communication, Journalism or Marketing
- Experience in the communication or marketing industry
- Experience in customer service
- Experience in administration
- Experience in generating social media content on behalf of clients or using Hootsuite
- Experience in using WordPress
- Rewarding work culture
- Flexible family & work conditions
- Unique opportunity to learn new skills, gain valuable industry experience, and work within a fast-paced, growing, innovative agency based right here on the Central Coast
How to apply:
This role is available for an immediate start.