About the Company
Brilliant Logic is a leading public relations, communication, marketing, and design agency, with an enviable client roster and a brilliant team looking for our next experienced, enthusiastic, outgoing and driven Marketing & PR Account Manager, based from Central Coast head office to join our tight-knit team of creatives.
We pride ourselves on developing exciting campaigns and offering holistic strategic marketing. We offer something that other agencies cannot – an all-hands-on-deck, think tank approach to PR, marketing, websites and design.
About the Role
The role would expose you to a wide range of projects and activities, including media management, digital and social media marketing, public relations and event coordination and dealing with internationally and nationally recognised brands in the fields of retail, lifestyle, aged care, health, hospitality and leisure.
The candidate will be responsible for managing their own client portfolio to deliver exceptional strategic solutions across marketing, public relations, communications, and events, helping further develop business.
Joining our ever-growing team, applicants would be required to manage and liaise with clients, pitch to media, undertake a variety of writing tasks and implement marketing and communication strategies in a fast-paced and creative office environment. This role is for an experienced Marketing Manager, with a view to take on a senior role in the future and grow within the business.
Whilst there is plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skills to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive in this role including a proactive and self-starting mindset, the ability to think outside the box, and the willingness to collaborate with the team to achieve successful outcomes for our clients.
Our team is a mix of word ninjas, creative types, client-focused, social media addicts, tech-savvy, lateral thinkers, and web design and building geeks all hungry for success. Quite frankly, our next Marketing & PR Account Manager needs to come armed with confidence and drive to be part of this passionate team.
- Strong people management skills, not just for your clients but also dealing with multiple internal team members
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to work as part of a tight-knit, collaborative team
- The confidence and resilience required to deal with a fast-paced working environment
- Consultative, friendly yet focused approach to client management
- A strong dedication to customer service
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Social media proficiency
- A valid driver’s licence (P1 or higher) and own vehicle
- Proven ability to leverage personal networks to develop new opportunities
- An enthusiastic personality
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in a similar marketing role
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or Journalism
- Experience in journalism, public relations or copywriting
- Industry contacts
- Experience in customer service
- Significant experience in Account Management or similar communications role
Your role would include:
- Maintaining relationships with clients and managing schedules, plans, and strategies
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing and communications plans
- Pitching stories to media and maintaining relationships with media contacts
- Developing engaging and professional editorial content including website copy, newsletter content, creative content, reports, and tender submissions for a diverse range of clients
- Editing and proof-reading content
- Running client marketing meetings & making pitch presentations
- Rewarding work culture
- Flexible family & work conditions
- Unique opportunity to work within a fast-paced, growing, innovative agency based right here on the Central Coast
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter to Operations Manager Kim Patterson – email@example.com
This role is available for an immediate start.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.